Territory Manager Animal Health – Northern Ireland and Scotland
Introduction to Kela
The KELA Group of companies was established as a Belgian family-owned business back in 1941. We are a long standing traditional growing family-owned pharmaceutical business, based near Antwerp (Belgium). We are dedicated to the R&D, production and sales of veterinary and human pharmaceuticals for worldwide distribution in over 100 countries. KELA provides a wide range of registered antibiotics, antiparasitic and anti-inflammatory injectables and oral preparations. Our shareholders aim for sustainable growth and value creation with a long-term perspective. For more information check our website www.kela.health
Overview territory manager
In line with our business expansion, our affiliate in the UK “Anupco Ltd T/A Kela AH UK” is currently looking for an experienced Territory Manager Animal Health – Northern Ireland & Scotland. In this capacity, you will travel regularly to customers within your allocated area in order to maximize sales and give adequate support. This may include overnight stays and occasional weekend work at specific shows/congresses. You will be supported by the UK and IE Business Controller and report on a daily basis to the UK & Eire Sales Manager.
- As a Territory Manager you will develop a sales strategy and business plan for increasing opportunities to establish and nurture partnership with key clients. Also hold responsibility and accountability for the territory to ensure achievement of sales objectives. All this in close collaboration with the UK & Eire Sales Manager.
- Present portfolio of products at a high expert level, with effective marketing skills.
- Provide the necessary support to the vet practices/distributors/wholesalers and UK & Eire Sales Manager to help achieve targets.
- Provide necessary feedback for annual budget and forecast, quarterly sales revenue and investigate any lost sales and customer accounts.
- Generate timely sales reports & feedback about market –prices evolution / market opportunities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Can you provide us a successful track record with at least 5 years sales experience as a Territory Manager in veterinary sales, located in Northern Ireland?
- Do you have experience and a good understanding with the large animal market (pigs, poultry, cows) and have an ability and ambition to sell to companion market as the portfolio develops?
- Are you familiar with working with buying groups and corporates and are you having fun with targeting new business and increase existing clients use of products?
- You prefer a direct approach, open and clear communication. Your negotiation skills allow others to be convinced to choose our highquality products.
- You’re willing to travel and stay away for a while when needed to cover the territory.
- As an independent self-starter you like a challenge, and you dare to rely on your creativity and open-minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software.
Our offer for our new territory manager
We offer an exciting and varied position in a driven and enthusiastic team with good interpersonal relationships. You’ll come into contact with various internal and external partners where you’ll build up your own network within the Animal Health market. You can count on a competitive salary and benefits like a company car, laptop, mobile phone, as well including a company pension. Your workplace is remote, but we ensure we make you feel being part of our great team. Occasionally you may be required to travel abroad. We offer opportunities to ambitious professionals who would like to prove themselves and develop their career to a higher level.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. If you’re interested please send your CV together with a cover letter to HR@kela.health